At BodyMould Mattresses we take the responsibility of protecting your data seriously, this policy provides you with details of how we collect and process your information. We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Our details are:
Full name of legal entity: Orderexit Ltd T/A BodyMould Mattresses
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.bodymouldmattresses.co.uk
Postal address: Unit 1, Dial Post, Horsham Road, Rusper, West Sussex
Telephone number: 01293 871744
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, please contact us.
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at: email@example.com
By providing us with your data, you confirm that you are over 13 years of age.
Types of information we collect
- Contact information such as name, email address, shipping address, postcode, phone number
- Billing information such as PayPal/Opayo details (we are unable to access this), billing address,
- When you access our services through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and other social media platforms, the information those platforms make available to us such as your name, picture/profile and email address
How we collect information
We may collect personal data from various sources including:
- Directly from you
- Through our website, including ordering our products and services and giving us feedback
- Through automated technologies or interactions as you use our website and services. We may automatically collect data about your browsing actions and usage patterns by using cookies and other technologies. We may also receive data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies or via analytics providers such as Google
- From social media and other public forums
- From third party vendors and business partners such as PayPal and Opayo
Collecting data via Cookies
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive that records how you move around a website so that if you revisit that website it remembers you and can present tailored options based on your previous visit history. Cookies can be used to analyse web traffic and are used for advertising and marketing purposes.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. If you choose to block or disable receiving cookies some features and functionality of our website may not function properly. For the functioning of our website and services we use a variety of cookies:
- We use Essential cookies to allow you to use a shopping cart and make use of e-billing services. Without these cookies the services on our website cannot be provided.
- Analytics cookies – allow us to recognise and count visitors and see how visitors move around our website, this helps us to improve our site.
- Functionality cookies record your visit to our site, the pages and products visited and whether or not a product has been purchased. The information collected is usually anonymised.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you do not provide us with essential data
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
How we use your information
- To set up and maintain any account you have created on our website
- Fulfil, manage and send you information about your orders
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, suggestions and feedback
- To allow you to leave reviews or post comments on our website or any other of our social media platforms
- To allow you to recommend our products and company to others
- To operate and improve our website and mobile apps and our products and services
- To analyse all communications for effectiveness
- To provide you with updates to our business, trading terms and other business policies
- To comply with any legal obligations
- To protect against any fraud and to be able to investigate any potential illegal activity such as misuse of our website, hacking etc
- To communicate with you about our products and services (direct marketing) – see below
- To offer promotions and special offers
- To administer surveys and other market research, to conduct customer research
- To tailor our products and services to you
Direct marketing and communication
You can opt in to share your information for direct marketing purposes on our websites. You can do this at the checkout. This is your choice and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Marketing by us (BodyMould Mattresses)
We want to bring you news of our latest products, our back in stock products and any special offers or events that we may be running. This will usually be in the form of email/newsletters and product information/marketing. At the moment we use a third party to carry out this activity.
How we share your information
In order to provide our goods and services we may have to share your information with the following partners and providers:
- Shipping and fulfilment service providers
- Analytics providers – We currently use Google Analytics
- Technology providers, including email and web hosting providers
- HMRC, regulators and other authorities based in the UK who require processing activities in certain circumstances
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information for as long as necessary for us to be able to fulfil the purposes described in this policy. When you place an order with us we retain your personal data you give us for at least seven years, so we can comply with own legal and contractual obligations.
All online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers via PayPal and Opayo.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under the data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request to delete your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
- You can see more about these rights at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights)
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
- Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.